On Friday 5th June Elaine Brough a valued staff member and a friend died in Willen Hospice. Threads and Patches is not just a business, it is a family and a community and we all feel her loss keenly. Elaine has worked at Threads and Patches for several years, and was really part of the furniture! Her fun and positive personality made her a firm favourite with the customers and the positive way she managed her cancer therapy was an inspiration to all who met her.
This is the centre of my Mystery Medallion Quilt
Here is the numbering layout
The sections are constructed individually and then put together in the following order
When all pieces are together join in the following order
- Join F to G section 1a. Join L to K
- Join F/G to H Section 2a. Join l/K to M
- Join F/G/H to B Section (set aside) 3a. Join L/K/M to J
4.Join D to E 4a. Join L/K/M/J to N
- Join D/E to F/G/H/B 5a.Join L/K/M/J/N to I
- Join C to D/E/F/G/H/B – Top Row Done! 6a Bottom Row Done!
- Join P to O From the straight edge – stitch down to seam between O2 and O1 leave remainder of seam open.
- Join PO to Q stitching from straight edge – stitch down to seam between Q6 and Q7
- Join R to P/O/Q
- Join T to S From the straight edge – stitch down to seam between S2 and S1 leave remainder of seam open.
- Join U to T/S From the straight edge – stitch down to seam between U2 and U1 leave remainder of seam open
12 Join V to T/S/U
13 Join T/S/U/V to A – Middle Row done!
Initially move the side setting triangle pieces P and T away from stitching and stitch the 2 long seams . It should be possible to move them away prodided to stopped stitching early on previous seams (7, 8, 9 & 10)
Go back and complete these inset seams – O/B to P, Q/J to P, U/I to T,C/S to T
Press well and remove papers.
Part 2 coming soon
labels: free patterns